Vapormatic has just launched a new multi brand diagnostic tool for agricultural tractors, combines and forage harvesters.
Teaming up with TEXA, the world leading company for multi-brand diagnostics, Vapormatic has a product that has been tried and tested on cars, trucks, bikes and more recently marine applications.
Recognising the Demand:
The nature of tractor repair has changed. In today's agricultural engineering market, fault diagnosis is as much an electronic evaluation as it is a mechanical inspection. Increasingly, without specialist diagnostic equipment, many tractors and agricultural machinery can not be serviced or repaired.
Satisfying the Need:
Vapormatic's diagnostics equipment will support your business and market development opportunities. It will enable your service technicians to offer a comprehensive All Makes service and fault diagnosis to your customers who operate multi-brand machines.
Product Features and Capabilities;
Each workshop is now able to access different vehicle manufacturer's electronic systems, with a single device, and carry out diagnostics on tractor electronic systems, using the innovative NAVIGATOR TXT and the new IDC3 Agri dedicated software.
- Connects directly to the diagnostic socket within the vehicle
- Communicates wirelessly to any Windows PC via Bluetooth
- Easy to use software
- Allows access to the following controllers
- Engine management
- Suspended front axle
- Electronic rear hydraulics
- Electronic front hydraulics
- Rear PTO
- Front PTO
- Body on board computer
- Air conditioning
- Includes electrical wiring diagrams, system and device descriptions and technical bulletins
- Comes with a series of specific diagnostic cables, these include, Case International, Claas, Deutz, Fendt, John Deere, Landini, McCormick, New Holland, Same & Steyr
- Supplied in a protective carry case